Saturday, December 4, 2010

Beatles Music on iTunes

Sean Kennedy contacted me a couple of weeks ago with this interesting tidbit. He was on iTunes and noted that all of the Beatles music is now available in MP3 format. What Sean found to be the fun part was the 1964 Washington Coliseum concert the Beatles performed on February 11, 1964. Sean made this point because the Beatles portion of the concert lasts about 33 minutes, and when they play 'Twist and Shout' (about 5 minutes left in the concert), the cameras are panning the audience of screaming girls and Sean thinks our own WTW '67 Penny Viglione is caught on camera. Sean thought it might be fun to let Penny know that she's a star in the archive of the first American concert of the Beatles.

I have not yet watched, but I hope some of you take a look and see if that looks like Penny. And, Penny? Only you know the truth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah,yeah,yeah! It's me.

Dale Morgan said...

How cool is that?!!!!!

Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, MCC, SCAC said...

I haven't even watched, yet, but I'm sure it IS Penny. Her picture was in the paper at the time, screaming, so why shouldn't she be in the video?