Sunday, October 19, 2008

Has it really been a year already?


It was a year ago this weekend that we all met in Arlington for the 40th reunion of the Class of 1967.

Almost to the day.

It was shortly after that weekend that I started this Web site to give us a chance to stay in touch, and it was a few months ago that I started work on what is turning out to be a massive project, "When I'm 64."

Partly because of the book, partly because of turmoil in my own life and partly because of a lack of anything to say, I didn't post very often this summer. And with no reason to come to the site for anything new, readership fell off.

I see from the increasing numbers on the stat counter that some of you are starting to come back. Nobody has commented on anything yet, but that's all right. Eventually I'll find some topics worthy of your opinions.

But the book is going well. I hope to post another sample chapter soon, so that all of you can see.

So stick around. In this first year, we had nearly 12,000 page views. That's not bad. We'll try for even more this year.

A year.

Wow.

No comments: