Saturday, November 3, 2007

Back to Gail's pictures for the wrapup


Who are these people and what did they do with those young kids we used to be?

Actually, most of the folks in these photos of Gail's that we've been running look pretty good for people who are pushing 60.

Still got a couple more photos to go, and we'll get to them very soon.

Then, unless you people start sending me pictures to use, I'm going to have to start posting shots of my kids.

They're great-looking kids, but I'd rather have pictures from you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dudley said...that has to be Laura Noble...you look gorgeous...better than ever

Anonymous said...

For those of us who didn't make it to the reunion I wish these pictures had names!

Dale Morgan said...

Share who you are and I will name them all. Dale

Dale Morgan said...

Well, obviously that did not work!
OK, here are the names:

Chris Kessler, Traci Carscadden, Laura Noble, and in the background, Bill Tweedie, Emory Peters, and Bob Withers.